About Fennel: adopting an alpaca
When you adopt an alpaca from Alpaca Annie, you’re helping with the upbringing and maintenance of one of the world’s most beautiful creatures as well as supporting a small business.
Fennel was born in 2007 and is the most gentle of giants. He’s most definitely one of our bigger boys yet he’s so calm and dignified.
He likes to lead the trek, keeping watch whilst looking after everyone and is very good with children! Fennel rarely takes on any carrots whilst he is trekking but as soon as his head collar is off, he will enjoy his share.
What do you get with an alpaca adoption pack?
When you adopt an alpaca, whether it’s for yourself or as a gift, you’ll receive one of our unique alpaca adoption packs.
Inside each adoption pack that we prepare and send, you’ll receive the following:
- A personalised certificate including a picture of your adopted alpaca, valid for one year from the time of purchase.
- You’ll be able to book a free alpaca trek for one (normally £25.00pp).
- You also have the opportunity to bring a friend on your trekking experience for half price (£12.50).
- Your family (up to 4 people) can join you for free on another occasion to meet & greet the herd.
- We’ll send you a quarterly newsletter that includes news and interesting facts regarding the breed and new alpaca products.
So what are you waiting for? Adopt an alpaca today and join the family!
How to adopt an alpaca?
If you’ve made the decision to adopt an alpaca, then you just need to select a few options to begin your adoption journey.
- So you’ve chosen to adopt Fennel; he is going to LOVE you!
- You need to let us know whether or not the alpaca adoption pack is for you, or you are gifting it to a friend or family member.
- Simply fill in the recipient’s name, address, email address and include a gift message (don’t forget to include your name as the sender).
- Then add to basket and proceed with payment!
Want to adopt more than one alpaca? Take a look at our herd to decide on your next adoption!
There are no reviews yet.