An alpaca trek gift voucher for one is the perfect gift for that individual that doesn’t need to do things in a group!
Trekking with us is a wonderful way to get the feel of Romney Marsh as well as spending unique one-on-one time with our alpacas to learn more about them. All of our alpacas are halter trained, gentle, sensitive and inquisitive which leads to fun and laughter; they really do enjoy it as much as you will!
The full trekking experience includes a range of activities throughout the visit and here’s an example of your trekking itinerary:
- When you arrive, you’ll meet with our team and receive an informative talk, where you’ll learn about these incredible creatures, and how to safely handle them.
- You’ll then get to meet with the alpacas, and get your own alpaca to walk with*.
- Along with your new friend, we’ll begin a one hour trek around the beautiful countryside in and around the Haguelands.
- Half-way through, we’ll stop for a quick break where you’ll get an opportunity to hand feed the alpacas and have plenty of one-on-one photo opportunities
An alpaca trek gift voucher is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Please wear suitable shoes or wellies and warm clothing as appropriate.
- *Note that children under 14, for health and safety reasons, are unable to walk their own alpaca. However, a child may share the same lead with an adult.
- Children between 14 and 17 may walk their own alpaca, but an accompanying adult must be present at all times.
If you have any questions about any of our gift vouchers, please get in touch with our friendly team, who would be more than happy to help.