Every single one of these super fluffy alpacas is completely unique! Each fluffy alpaca is lovingly hand crafted in Peru. As a result, you will feel like you own your very own alpaca.
In additions to being extremely soft, alpaca fur is completely hypoallergenic, so every one can have there very own fluffy friend.
Available in 3 different sizes: 5 inch, 8 inch and 12 inch.
*Disclaimer* As each alpaca is unique and there are several colours available within each size, it is not possible to request which one you would prefer, your purchase will provide one random alpaca subject to availability.
All fur products sold by Alpaca Annie are produced from natural wastage fur.
Alpaca fur toys are not machine washable.
- Avoid dry cleaning or washing with soap as these will strip the fur’s natural oils.
- Wipe instead with a damp, white muslin cloth, left, right, up and down.
- If the fur toys are soaked in the rain, blot with a towel and leave to dry naturally away from sources of heat such as radiators. Once dry, fluff up by shaking or using a cold hairdryer jet to separate the hair shafts, making them stand independently.
- Try not to get it wet, only wipe fur.
- A light brush will leave your toy as luscious as the day it arrived.
- Dry your fur toy naturally, away from any direct heat such as a radiator, or the alpaca fur will go stiff and crispy. It will take 24 hours to air dry properly.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Use a tight bristled tangle brush or a ball-end plastic bristle hair brush to lightly brush through. Also, using a pet “slicker” brush works well to pick up particles and objects stuck in the fur and gives a nice thorough brushing.
- Brush gently. Do not roughly brush, especially with a pet slicker brush. Use only these styles of brushes to brush.
- Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
- In some climates, moths could cause a problem. If this is your case, place your alpaca toy in plastic bags with small scented bags, or place cedar chips in the storage area.
- Sachets using dried lavender are also useful.
- We do not recommend the use of mothballs.