Few things are better than an alpaca trekking experience in the Romney Marsh countryside; walking alongside your own alpaca as we guarantee you’ll use up your phone’s storage with countless photographs with your new best friend.
Officially rated 5 stars out of 5 on TripAdvisor, an alpaca trekking experience with Alpaca Annie is an experience you simply must do.
As part of our experience, the price of £25.00 is based on one adult (+14 years) handling one alpaca. There are additional charges for additional walkers and/or children to be added to your group.
The walk from our check-in to the paddocks is short walk over uneven ground so please ensure the right footwear is worn.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
- Only adults (+14 years) can handle the alpaca on the trek
- There’s a limit of one child and one adult per alpaca. If you have more than one child that you would like to bring on a trek, each child will need to be supervised by an adult.
- Our alpaca trekking experience are not wheelchair or pushchair friendly.
- Children under the ages of 14 years must be supervised by an adult.
- No dogs are permitted on site
Don’t fancy the trek and simply want to meet the stars of the show? Meet and Greets are great for those too young to walk the alpacas or unable to walk long distances. Book your Meet and Greet here.